Nall Hills Homes Association
Bulky Item Pick-Up Regulations
October 3, 2020
- 2020 Service is sponsored by Nall Hills Homes Association and will be serviced by our trash provider, Republic Services
- Bulky items must be to curb by 7:00am. There will be no call backs if your items are missed due to timing.
- Bulk pick-ups are limited to 4 cubic yards* per house and must be placed at the curb. *This is approximately 4ft x 5ft x 5.5ft
- Each item must be less than 75lbs
- Wood must be bundled in 4ft lengths, weighing less than 40lbs
- Refrigerators must have refrigerants removed
- NO roofing material or railroad ties
- NO lumber larger than 5”x5” (height x width)
- NO tires
- NO yard waste
- NO rocks, bricks, or concrete
- NO household hazardous waste (paint, flammable materials, fluorescent light bulbs, etc)
- To dispose of any household hazardous materials, contact Hazardous Waste at (913)-715-6907
If you have more than 4 cubic yards to dispose of, feel free to call Republic Services office and see about renting a roll off dumpster (816) 254-1470.
Nall Hills Homes Association and Republic Services offer 1 large item pick up per month as part of existing service (must be scheduled). Please see www.nallhills.org/trash for more information on this and all trash related items.