Welcome to the Nall Hills Homes Association (HOA) Website!
- Dues Payment: 2018 dues are past due. Please contact the office to Pay your 2018 dues
- 1 Day Trash Delay – Week of May 28 ( Memorial Day)
- Garage Sale: June 20-23, 2018
- Bulky Item Pickup (NHHA Sponsored): June 30, 2018
- 2018 Regulations
- 1 Day Trash Delay – Week of July 2 for Wednesday Service Only (Fourth of July).
Welcome to the Nall Hills Neighborhood Homes Association.
Nall Hills is an exciting and close-knit single family community, located in the heart of Overland Park, Kansas…just east of Metcalf Ave, between 95th Street and Indian Creek Parkway (North and South) and Nall Ave and Glenwood (East and West).
Within minutes, you can reach the Country Club Plaza, Leawood Town Center, Prairie Fire, Oak Park Mall, downtown Kansas City and many other great amenities and restaurants, in the greater Kansas City / Shawnee Mission area. In addition, if you are looking for a great location within the award winning Shawnee Mission School District, Nall Hills is very fortunate to have four great schools, all within a short distance of our neighborhood. John Diemer Elementary and Indian Woods Middle School are located within the neighborhood boundaries, plus Trailwood Elementary and Shawnee Mission South High School are just a few walking blocks away. (See map)